Pastor Končić (primus parochus Kneginczensis) really did everything to raise the rectory as soon as possible. The Varaždin city administration met his request in 1796. In September of the following year, the pastor was able to move into a new parish house. The builder of the rectory was the Varaždin masonry master Franjo Lossert. According to the records of the city magistrate, we are familiar with the names of some other masters who worked at the rectory: glassmaker Ivan Schweiger, stonemason Leopold Vieter, carpenters Ignac Egerstorfer and Nikola Paar, locksmiths Ignatius Otter and Ivan Vilim Barth.