Vidovec

Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua

Vidovec
10 minute

Share:

/
/
Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua

Early Baroque Chapel of St. Peter It was built in 1671, and according to the record of Varaždin archdeacon Kristofor Kupinić from 1675, “it was built from the ground up by the late exalted Mr. Ivan Patheo, a free baron of Gerš.” During the past centuries, the chapel in Tužno has been thoroughly renovated and remodeled on several occasions.

Location

On this trip, visit...

Sleep and dream

Top recommendations from Varaždin hills.

No data was found